Jagex and Snowcastle Games announced that their island crafting game, Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure, is 15% off in the Whale and Dolphin Conservation (WDC) World Oceans Day Charity Steam Sale. Additionally, 20% of revenue from the game during the sale will be donated to WDC to support their conservation work.
Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure is a top-down exploration game set on an idyllic island where players will craft tools, farm resources, and explore the hidden secrets of Ikonei Island. Offering a casual and relaxing experience, solo or with friends, players will be able to make the island their own and grow their settlement from dilapidated ruins to thriving hamlet whilst traversing a colourful world full of dangerous pirates, enchanting animal companions, and friendly neighbours. Players will be guided through a mystical story which ties into the wider Earthlock RPG series.
Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure features:
· Transform the island: Players will harvest resources and then use their workshop to build and create items to customise their island. What starts off as dilapidated ruins will soon grow into the player’s home base, designed to their liking.
· Comprehensive farming system: Players can design the layout of their farm, plant seeds, and nurture their crops.
· Grow more powerful and thwart the pirates: As players become stronger and craft weapons, they’ll have to ensure the island is kept safe from danger, including bands of fearsome pirates.
· Meet the locals and befriend the wildlife: Luckily there are lots of friendly characters to help out. Players will hear stories on the island’s history, as well as bonding with a colourful variety of creatures.
· Play with friends: With the latest update, players will be able to explore, build and adventure across the mysteries of Ikonei Island with up to four players.
Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure is available to play in Early Access with 15% off on Steam.